Is for a society where people have the right to be respected; have the opportunity to enjoy a happy and healthy life, free from fear; and are able to achieve and sustain independence.
We are able to work towards our vision by working with individuals, communities and other agencies to:
- Help people identify, come to terms with and overcome their difficulties and challenges.
- Provide high quality support services.
- Generate solutions appropriate to the needs of our communities.
These are the qualities that as an organisation and as individuals are important to us in achieving our vision:
- Integrity - accountability, transparency, honesty, reliability and confidentiality
- Inclusiveness - accessibility to all, treating everyone with dignity, showing respect and compassion, recognising and valuing difference in others
- Empowerment - reliability, offering choice, being flexible and approachable
- Equality - in service delivery, in employment practices
- Generosity - recognising passion and enthusiasm of staff, volunteers and trustees, generosity with time and resources
Our business plan is reviewed annually, and includes a 5 year strategy.